September 21, 2008

Yes, I Know...I'm a Slacker

Since I have no time to do anything but go to work, go to class, do my homework and get as much sex from my boyfriend as possible for all those moments in between, I haven't posted in awhile. I should probably be doing homework right now, for that matter. But alas, I have a few things to share:
First of all, I found these couches online that are made out of old coffins. These are the coolest things I've ever seen! And if I could afford one, it'd be the center-piece of my entire studio apartment.
[via Coffin Couches]

Second, there's a video here of hippies crying over trees that have died. Their extremist environmental ways make me laugh heartily.

Oh, and among all the shit you've been hearing about Sarah Palin, here's another tidbit: she has asked her fellow church members to pray to "convert" gays. I don't think I need to go into how redonkulous not only converting homosexuals is, but prayer itself. HA! Yeah, maybe if you pray to God to give you wings to fly away to a Republican utopia, you'll get that too!
[via The Associated Press]

Lastly, for anyone vaguely interested in the Iraq War, The Forever War by Dexter Filkins looks mighty intriguing. It's now available on Amazon for $15 if you want to pick-up (point-and-click?) a copy.
[via Gawker]

Well that's all for now...

LATER, HATERZ!

5 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure what to make of you after reading the chicagoist comments but you have redeemed yourself....

    I'm in love with your blog. I sense it's going to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciated the compliment, but I'm unsure of what you're referring to. "Chicagoist comments"? Refresh my memory if you could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant ihateyourfashion...sorry.

    Anyway....I like your blog. Please keep it up,work is boring.

    And those coffin chairs are the dookie. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, yes...those. What is with the Internet and everyone being really really mean, anyway? Thanks for taking the time to try and get to know who I am before assuming that I'm "pale-faced, pig pink, and unfuckable."

    It's good to know there are still nice people out there on the Interweb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who cares about commentors on the internet? Don't sweat it and just ignore it.

    Anyway...hope your monday is going well. I'm about to leave work and when I get home I hope you have something good posted.

    ReplyDelete