August 12, 2008

I'm glad to see you found the place...


This is my first post, and I have a lot of exciting new ideas for posts in the future. Well, they're exciting to me at least. As some of you may know, I spend the majority of my time on the Internet. So I've finally decided to jump on the blogger bandwagon and do a little blogging of my own. I mean, I spend so much time reading other people's blogs...why can't I have one of my own? Plus, I've been sharing articles and other miscellaneous items I find on the Internet on my Facebook page, and no one seems to ever look at them! Maybe this new medium will get people more interested.

As for what I'll be posting in the future, you can expect the following:
  • More articles and things I find on the Internet that are interesting. (I'll also be transferring all 30+ posted items from my Facebook to here in a short while...) This may include topics such as current events, fashion, music, movies, news, the '08 election and whatever the hell else I see fit.
  • I'll probably rant every once in awhile about how much I hate my bust. (yes, I mean "bust" as in my boobs)
  • Personal stuff like what I see in the city that day...maybe I'll bore you with things about my new school. I'll try not to make this a journal, but some things can't be avoided.
  • There will be other random things, as well...I already have an idea for some unconventional "How To" posts that may spark some people's interests.
Well, I suppose that's all for now. And for those of you who may have questions about my URL...I totally thought it up out of nowhere; my blog will probably have nothing to do with sparkles, sunshine, or unicorns; and no, I'm not going to change it. Well then, BYE!

Update: It should be known that I'll be doing the majority of my "blogging" after work, which means after 6-7pm. So if you check here regularly, don't expect new posts in the middle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment